AdmissionEligibility for Admission in BE courses
Detail Procedures with deadlines of online application entry and application fee will be anounced onc entrance exam from IOE is completed.
- Must have passed the entrance examination conducted by Institute of Engineering.
- Must have secured C or more in all subjects of Class 11 and 12 with 200 marks of Mathematics
Below mentioned procedure is tentative procedure as followed earlier year.
- Deposit application fee at any branch of SBL Bank and get Deposit slip. Or pay with esewa Account details are following:
Account Name: Advanced College of Engineering and Management
- Log in to online application portal of ACEM (acem.edu.np/admission_form) using IoE Entrance Roll Number and Rank.
- Choose the Academic program( BE Civil, BE Electrical, BE Electronics, Communication and Information, BE Computer) of your interest - Fill up the remaining information and voucher ID provided by the bank.
- Submit the completed form. Fields marked with * are mandatory.
- After successful submission of the form, a confirmation message will be displayed in the screen. Confirmation email will also be send to your email address.
- If case the submitted form needs to update, please contact the College Administration/Admission Team.
- Check if you have been listed in the admission list published by the college
- Visit the ACEM college for admission along with following documents:
- IoE Entrance Score Card (original)
- Two passport sized photos
- Character certificate and mark sheet of SEE.
- Character certificate and mark sheet of +2.
- Citizenship certificate
- ACEM College will assist in submitting online admission and Get the “confirmation page”. Verify it from Centralized Admission Portal.
- Important Dates: Exact dates will be published once IOE announces
Switching of Academic Program
To avail this facility, one should have filled academic program priority during online application form submission. If your ioe entrance exam score is sufficient to get you listed in other academic program, you will be eligible for shifting.
Option for Switching College
To avail this facility, one should have submitted application form to multiple colleges. If you are interested in higher priority program at another college, you should login to IOE Centralized Admission Portal (admission.ioe.edu.np) and select “Switching Interest”.